Welcome to pikes peak athletics triathlon!
USAT TRI60 at Pikes Peak Athletics Training Center!
Sunday, June 30 | Early Start 7:30am-8:40am or Late Start 9:15am-10:25am
Join us for an indoor/outdoor triathlon at our world-class training center!
- Pool swim
- BYO bike or spin bikes available for use
- Safe & convenient run course
- Fun for all ages & abilities! (7 years and up)
TRI TRANSITION TUESDAYS: June 4 and 18, July 16 and 30, August 13 and 27
9:30am-11:00am | $150 for all sessions, $30 session drop-in
- This session will focus on bike and run skills supporting a quick transition from bike to run and an efficient run off the bike. Sessions will be held in the PPA state-of-the-art Computrainer Studio with runs in and around the training facility. Participants are encouraged to sign-up for the complete series although single session drop-in will be offered if space is available.
- NOTE: Coached Masters Swim available following session at 12:00pm for $10 drop-in or $60 monthly.
- Limit 8 participants.
TRI TECHNIQUE TUNE-UP: Thursday, June 6 and 20, July 18, August 1, 15, and 29
1:30pm-3:00pm | $150 for all sessions, $30 session drop-in
- This session will focus on bike and run skills supporting a quick transition from bike to run and an efficient run off the bike. Sessions will be held in the PPA State of the Art Computrainer Studio with runs in and around the training facility. Participants are encouraged to sign up for the complete series although single session drop-in will be offered if space is available.
- NOTE: Coached Masters Swim available prior to session at 12:00pm for $10 drop-in or $60 monthly.
- Limit 8 participants.
TRI TRANSITION CLINIC: Thursday, June 20, July 18, August 15
5:30pm-7:00pm | $30 per session
- The session will focus on navigating equipment needed, proper set-up of the triathlon transition area, location in transition area, bike mount and dismount, and run exit. Session will be held at PPA in the parking area with Q&A session to follow.
$200 per month or $75 per month for any PPA swimmer
Triathlon is a fun and quickly-growing youth sport and PPA is excited to announce the kick-off of youth triathlon practices in 2019!
- 2 weekly cycle practices in our state-of-the-art indoor bike training facility (Computrainer studio).
- 2 weekly run practices.
- PPA swim team practices and dryland (view swim team schedule here).
- Athlete should bring running shoes and road bike to each practice run/cycle practice. If your child does not have a road bike, but wants to join the team please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are happy to help locate a bike to borrow or purchase at a discounted rate.
In 2019, USA Triathlon is offering a free youth digital membership (valued at $7.99) to all Pikes Peak Athletics Youth Tri Team participants. If you would like your child(ren) to take advantage of this offer, simply complete the form using the link below and USA Triathlon will process the complimentary membership!
Through this membership, your child(ren) will receive free access to all sanctioned youth events (no USA Triathlon annual membership or one-day fees required). This includes the USA Triathlon National Youth Series as well as the Splash & Dash Series (swim and run, no bike) for kids of all ages. Youth Series
An automatic digital subscription of the quarterly USA Triathlon Magazine with a special Kids’ Section is included as well as other great resources about leading a healthy, fit, and active lifestyle.