Welcome to Pikes Peak Athletics Training Center (PPATC), a world-class training center located in central Colorado Springs. PPATC is home to Pikes Peak Athletics (PPA), a national recognized athletic organization that specializes in swimming. The training center was built to provide state-of-the-art facilities, consistent offerings, and top quality programs for our families. PPATC is locally owned and operated and focuses on providing excellence to customers.
Key Facility Components Include:
- World-class 25 yard by 25 meter (10 lane, 25 yard) pool from Myrtha, supplier of the 2016 USA Swimming Olympic Trials and 2016 Rio Olympic pools
- Warm-water teaching pool for swim lessons and water therapy
- Men’s and Women’s locker rooms with four dedicated family changing rooms including showers
- Dedicated parent viewing areas alongside teaching pool and overlooking large training pool
- Fitness facilities include a strength and conditioning gym, yoga room, and spin area
- Full-service physical therapy suite operated by Orthopedic Rehabilitation Associates Clinic
- Large lobby and reception area including swim apparel retail
Hours of Operation
*Please check the lap swim schedule below for available hours. Strength gym hours are available here.